You have just reached the MedCycleTour website: https://medcycletour.interreg-med.eu/
For any comments on the https://medcycletour.interreg-med.eu/ website, please contact the EuroVelo Management Team. European Cyclists´ Federation (ECF) Rue Franklin 28, 1000 Brussels, email@example.com
For any claim or complaint, please make your request exclusively by e-mail.
This entire website concerns the French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including downloadable documents and illustrations and photographs. Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited unless express permission of the publication director.
The reproduction of texts from this site on paper is possible for personal use or for educational title under certain conditions:
- Free distribution;
- Respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced: no modifications or alterations of any kind;
- Clear and visible citation of the information source as follows, for example: “This document comes from the website of the MedCycleTour project”: https://medcycletour.interreg-med.eu/. The Internet address must appear in the reference. For other uses, please contact us.
The reproduction of texts, tables, graphics, images from this site on a support-paper or electronically is prohibited:
- In a commercial or distribution purpose.
- From repeated or systematic extraction of material protected or not of the website https://medcycletour.interreg-med.eu/ causing to it any prejudice.
- From links mechanism. Especially during the presentation of a https://medcycletour.interreg-med.eu/ website page in frames not belonging to this website, using the techniques of “Framing” or of the “in line linking” (use of an element in an external site).
For any other use, please contact us.
The editorial team reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this site and this legal notice at any time and without notice.
It is expressly prohibited to record or transmit to and from this site, illegal communications, threatening, insulting, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or contrary to national, European or international laws, regardless of the medium used (e-mail or video file).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Links to other websites on this website are provided exclusively to give you the most complete information. If you use these links, you will leave the site https://medcycletour.interreg-med.eu/.
The European Cyclists´ Federation checked the page pointed to by the active link but it does not control or is responsible for these sites or their contents.
For this reason, the European Cyclists´ Federation declines any responsibility for these sites or information contained herein, the software or other material contained therein or for the consequences of their use. If you decide to access external sites linked to our site, you do so at your own risk.
It is to the user of this site to take all appropriate measures to protect its own data and / or software from contamination by viruses circulating on the Internet. The European Cyclists´ Federation cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of its website or other sites linked to it, especially because of non-access to its site of Internet-related malfunctions, the site host or host part of the site or service interruption due to maintenance or updating.
The website https://medcycletour.interreg-med.eu/ is hosted in France and governed by French law.